Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July / Birthday Weekend


As always I milked my birthday and turned it into a 4 day event. Thursday the 3rd Brendon, Jasmin and I went to the Real Salt Lake game and saw fireworks afterwards. Thursday the 4th was BBQ, waterfight and fireworks with Grant Thomas and his family. Saturday... more chillin' and grillin'. I had a guys night out watching a little UFC with my friends from SLC and one visiting California. Finally, Sunday was more food and family with Jody, Dave and the cousins.



For my birthday Melissa pimped my ride. She suggested getting my windows tinted and having my red rims put on. It might look ghetto, but I like it! No, I love it!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

You smokin dog! Like the new look!

That picture of your family is priceless. You must be so proud!